nra5srh6nol3 on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 04:23:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] COPY ANY DVD MOVIE FOR FREE!

Title: COPY ANY DVD MOVIE

COPY ANY DVD MOVIE!!

With our revolutionary software you can copy virtually any DVD Movie using your existing equiptment!  Conventional DVD copying
equiptment can cost thousands of $$$

Our revolutionary software cost less than the price of 2 DVD Movies!  CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
dvddisk.jpg (12058 bytes)

You have recieved this email because you enrolled in our
free newsletter to recieve great offers from our partners.
We keep a recored of all newsletter registrants and can
provide proof of your enrollment. If you wish to be removed
simply send Click Here