ebehi okhande on Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT

BARRISTER.EBEHI OKHANDE
okhande Law  Firm &CO
Legal  Practitionners
No 15  Awolowo   way
Ikeja -Lagos
Nigeria ( W-A)

SIR,

I am BARRISTER  EBEHI OKHANDE, the legal adviser to
Mr.Mohammed Abacha, the heir apparent to the Estate of
the late Head of State of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria, late General Sani Abacha.We want to believe
that your choice is
by devine intervention but then you still must confirm
your capability.

I am contacting you due to the present situation as
regard the special panel set up by the new democratic
administration (spearheaded by Chief.Olusegun Obasanjo
who was jailed by my client's father during his tenure
for an attempted coup plot against hisAdministration).
An anti-corruption bill was recently passed in the
country (apparently targeted on my client's family) to
recover allsupposed looted money kept by the Abacha's
family both abroad and locally. This exercise has been
going on for some time since the demise of my client's
father.

The government has succeeded so far to recover the sum
of $3.2 Billion US Dollars from Swiss Bank account
belonging to my client's father. As at six months ago,
they recovered $565Million US Dollars and on the 11th
of November 2000 another $395 Million US Dollars was
recovered owing to the co-operation of the Swiss
government.

These facts you can confirm from the Nigerian Embassy
in your country or you can request for newspapers or
BBC publications for further proof. I am consulting
you on behalf of my client Mr.Mohammed Abacha who
demands me to urgently look for a foreign partner, who
could help us immediately to move a certain amount of
money outside Nigeria.

All I want you to do is to receive the said amount in
your name and invest it on behalf of my client's
family who shall be a partner (under anonymity) in
whatever business venture you intend investing.
The money in question is about $42 Million United
States Dollars, kept in a security vault. All
documentation regarding this are in my possession and
a power of attorney to transact this business
has been fully given to me by my client.

In the light of above, I am soliciting your assistance
and partnership to move this money out ofNigeria for
as both of us can make a lot of profit.After due
consultation with my client, a 30% of the whole money
will be given to you as commission/compensation for
obliging the materials and channel to help us push
this money abroad forinvestment purpose.

This money was kept and lodged in a security vault in
a crate marked antique. For the time being, it is safe
and undisclosed. Therefore, contact me immediately,
only, if you are able and interested in assisting me.
Kindly contact me preferably using my new email
address assoon as possible, ebehiokhan@justics.com

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

BARRISTER.EBEHI OKHANDE