Terrence Kosick on Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:55:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Q33 NY

Terrence writes;

I thought it was bullshit, anti-Semites at work which was on my mind when i
posted it . I said as much despite the no no no's it is true of the person
who sent it to me, a justice no less. idiot.

T.