steve on Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:20:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Personalized Shirts Jackets Mugs, quality promotional and patriotic stuff

Title: Personalized Shirts Jackets Mugs, quality promotional and patriotic stuff

Just  wanted to invite you to see our web-site, we have some pretty amazing prices on products that you could use to help promote your organization.

We are still in the production stages of our store, but you are more than welcome to come by and watch us develop.
We are very excited, come see why.

www.flagstowear.com

Thanks for your patience

May God Bless America

Steve
steve@flagstowear.com

Hey, by the way, President bush did tell us to do more shopping, so I am only doing my patriotic duty by sending this to you.

Tee-shirts with flag on it no minimum order only $14.95
Quality embroidered hats as low as 5.99 low minimum required
Tee-shirts with your own logo on them for as low as $5.88 minimum required
Coffee mugs with your logo as low as $3.99 minimum required

Also there are some more products that you may or may not like, one that seems to be getting way to much attention is our "Wipe Out Terrorism" toilet paper. … I know this is entirely inappropriate, but right now we are taking orders for three weeks out, we are sold out, but we will be able to get them to you in 3 weeks. This stuff will be back up by Tonight.

osama bin laden T.P. $12.59 pr roll minimum required of 4 (people w/since of humor only please)