amster22 on Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:21:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Notice Of Loan Approval

Express Loan Approval Center

All Homeowners Qualify!

Poor Credit?  Not a problem!

 Whether your credit rating is A++ or you are "credit challenged",
we have many loan programs through hundreds of lenders.

Second Mortgages - We can help you get up to 125% of your homes value (ratios vary by state).

Refinancing - Reduce your monthly payments and get cash back.

Debt Consolidation - Combine all your bills into one, and save money every month.

CLICK HERE For All Details And A Free Loan Quotation Today!

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our
mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to
administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/). This is not SPAM. If you
do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom
of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com/ The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 023154