charmaine driscoll on Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] oh more contagion

the usual junket
why areyou waisting resources by replying to the foucault list.
we dont care. reply tothe sender please.

  Re:Contagion  I am in Paris -- Contagion -- do You realize you owe amends
for the damage you caused -- you and your vitamins
Unlike you Contagion -- B. is a very real being not so half cooked ie. Read
your Levi-Strauss

Well, personally I did the laundry. Went to a cafe alone, as usual, was
rejected as usual, I mean like I am always getting ignored. Ok. So there.
screw Paris, mister big shot. Goody gum drops for you, bourgeois world weary
travelers bore me. I prefer I have seen many travellos. And I have no desire
to chat with a virtual non-you. The discourse of the Outside does not permit
such disasters.