Siew Loong Tong on Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:35:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Persecuted by the coward government, coward shell malaysia, coward satanic islamic malay, coward devil buddhist chinese, coward demon hindu indian communities in malaysia, singapore and australia almost 24 hours a day for 4 years from 1998 to 2001

I was persecuted by the coward satanic islamic malays,
coward devil buddhist chineses and coward demon hindu
indians klang communities in malaysia almost 24 hours
a day for 3 years in 1998, 2000 and 2001. I was
persecuted by the coward satanic catholics and coward
devil protestants usq, toowoomba and brisbane
communities in australia almost 24 hours a day for 1
year in 1999.