JOHN SLATER on Sat, 13 Oct 2001 04:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: CONFIENTIAL AND UTMOST URGENCY TO

MR.john slater
 LOME-TOGO.
 EMAIL;johnslater69@yahoo.com
 ATTEN.

    REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.
  TRANSFER OF US$20M INTO YOUR  ACCOUNT

 I, on behalf of my colleagues from different
department of the government of Togo-owned
establishment, decided to solicit your assistance as
regards transfer of the above mentioned amount into
your bank account.
 This funds arose from the over-invoicing of various
contracts awarded  in my corporation to certain
foreign contractors. We as holders of sensitive
positions in our various establishments were mandated
by the Government of Togo to scrutinize all payment
made to certain foreign contractors and we discovered
that the sum of US$20M only was lying in a suspense
account although the foreign contractors were fully
paid their contract entitlements after executing the
said contract.
 We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be
transferred (for our use) into a bank account provided
by a foreign partner because we are government workers
and the code of conduct does not allow us to operate a
foreign account. However, we have succeeded in
transferring some of this over-invoiced money
–Precisely US$5M, into a foreign account in
MOROCCO(NORTH AFRICA). But the provider of the account
number in MOROCCO was up to some mischief. He has
refused to comply with the carrier mutual agreement by
insisting that the total amount be paid into his
nominated bank account before disbursement will take
effect. If we are not compensated when the sum of
US$5M is transferred, is it when the total amount is
transferred
that we will be sure of our full compensation?
 We are therefore, seeking your esteemed assistance so
that the remaining amount of US$20M can be speedily
processed and full remittance of the funds be made
into your account, you will be compensated with 30% of

the total amount for your assistance and services.
  Please if you accept this proposal, send to me by
email,johnslater69@yahoo.com: your bank name, address,
telephone , fax  as well as your bank account number.
With this information, we are going to put in
application for the immediate release of this funds
into your account for us all.
 So far, much has been said, due to our sensitive
position we cannot afford a slip in this transaction.
So, contact me immediately through the above e-mail
for further information on the requirements and
procedures for this transaction.
 Please treat this letter with the strictest
confidentiality and utmost urgency.
  Please treat with the strictest confiential and
utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully,

MR john slater.