MUWXTENIA on Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:32:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Reach The Worlds Rich And Famous 9587

Title: Home Page
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold

We Can Connect You To
The World's Rich & Famous!

Capture The Attention Of Millionaires!

A unique marketing system designed to out-perform
all other methods of advertising!

Connect your website to the most affluent and effective Upscale Mega-Mall in existence.

  • Quality, unique visitation with guaranteed results

  • A complete internet program with subscriber driven Ezine backed by National TV campaign, opt in email, our own ISP, and monthly upscale publication with proven results

All Qualified Responses will receive complimentary consultation, media kit, a copy of our luxury magazine and access to our marketing website with documented references.

YES! I want to capture the attention of MILLIONAIRES!
Please tell me more...

Name: *
Work Phone: *
Home Phone: *
Best Time To Call:
Email: *

*required fields

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

For an immediate consultation
Call

1-708-401-0124

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/). This is not SPAM.
If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom
of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com/ The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 027316