Lighthouse Leads & Marketing, Inc. on Fri, 5 Oct 2001 00:56:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] We are generating a higher quality lead & we want to celebrate!

To Celebrate the higher quality leads we are generating we are offering a fresh leads special which runs from October 1, 2001 to October 9, 2001.

Buy 100 Fresh Leads @ $0.75 each    Regular Price: $1.29 each
Buy 250 Fresh Leads @ $0.70 each    Regular Price: $1.19 each
Buy 500 Fresh Leads @ $0..65 each    Regular Price: $0.65 each

All of our fresh leads are 100% guaranteed.  If you should happen to receive any wrong numbers and/or disconnects we will replace them.

We have many packages to choose from in addition to what is specified here.

To order go online at http://www.lighthouseleads.com or contact us personally Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m at 435-865-1125.