aupair Excell on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:00:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] illegal immigrant

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are an Au Pair Agency sending Au Pairs to Europe and USA. Can you assist in finding Au Pairs that breached their contracts in German and went to the UK before their contracts were over, pretended to go visiting and later settled there and most probably illegally working there. Please assist in giving me the apropriate person, email add, fax or tel., for me to send the details as this trend is sending a nagative effect on our Agencies.

Many thanks
Manager