Terrence Kosick on Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:00:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Team Spirit, Terrorism, Control and Cowardice

Terrence writes;

 Team Spirit , Terrorism, Control and Cowardice

Terrorism is terrorism if it succeeds in sticking fear in lives minds
and if in return any one who impliments policies that changes the way we
do business and go about our lives. Countries and  regions like Ireland
and Palestine have lived in a siege of fear and degradation. The cold
war with the periods like the Cuban Missile crises and the Russian
occupation of Afghanistan and world health issues like the spread of
Aids left many fearing their lives and their countries very survival and
indeed how the countries respective governments conducted their business
and adapted domestic and foreign policies and peoples retreating  into
fundamentalism and changes in social and security policy to apply
control to protect and shun that which may possibly afflict.  Take away
all the significant players and the names of groups and political
parties and countries and regions and break it down in to its essential
human elements of anger fear love and hate and happiness of humanity the
right to heath, food, shelter and right to a safe community and basic
freedoms and you will find the soul of mankind that needs to be
respected regardless of sex faith race and place. If that is not
respected then we are all guilty of inhumanity. We are because the facts
are there that the West has behaved in these base terms no less then a
handful of terrorists  have with improvisational tools of destruction
that are a drop in the bucket of the arsenals of death and destruction
the 1st nations have held over the heads of all humanity in the disguise
of security. Any nation or terrorist or kid with a gun that holds
control and treats humanity in such disregard are controlling cowards
and are not in the team spirit of humanity where every baby born is as
innocent as the next anywhere anyplace.  You put any single child of god
in a position of a threat to its existence by war, any act of violence
or by economic policy ether foreign or domestic then you are a coward
and as deadly as any life threatening virus to humanity. We are possibly
entering another elimination round of life in this season of Western
Civilization. Get on the team of humanity that respects life through all
cilvilizations here on earth. Find a peacefull means of making changes
and protest all behaviours that threaten humanity. Let's get down to the
basics of humanity and see clearly now.

T.
Artnatural