ultimatebusiness on Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:51:46 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] $5,000 to $50,000 per month RESIDUAL INCOME!!

Dear Friend,

 You have in your hands a truly once in a lifetime opportunity!
We are in the pre launch stage of a revolutionary marketing
company that will produce extraordinary incomes and change lives
for the fortunate entrepreneurs that join us now. We are offering
health, longevity, nutrition and anti-aging products geared
towards anyone wishing to lead a longer, healthier and more
fulfilling lifestyle. Our  products already represent a 100
billion dollar market and we have the most superior products
this market has ever seen! Our successis truly g uaranteed!!
We are looking for a few energetic and motivated individuals
committed to creating a realistic $5,000 part-time to $50,000
full-time RESIDUAL INCOME! We already have a proven market,
customer base and easily to follow business plan. Your success
is guaranteed. There is no investment required, just the
willingness to build a successful business that pays a lifetime
residual income! To receive free details on this amazing opportunity
simply complete the following information and fax it to us at

FAX (310)943-6110    FAX (310)943-6110   FAX (310)943-6110

EMAIL ADDRESS (Required)__________________________________

FAX (310)943-6110    FAX (310)943-6110   FAX (310)943-6110