geert lovink on Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:58:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Premiere from The Hacktivists, a film by Ian Walker

From: "Ian Walker" <mrwalker@pacific.net.au>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:17 PM
Subject: Correction: The Hacktivists is on Wed 10th

"THE HACKTIVISTS" - The revolution will be digitised!!

WORLD PREMIERE SCREENING @ POPCORN TAXI WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 10TH

It's my pleasure to invite you all to the world premiere of my first
one-hour of television as director.  To be broadcast on ABC-TV later this
year, the 55-minute opus makes its first public outing at Popcorn Taxi (in
conjunction with TILT, dLux's Tactical Media Conference).

"Fire up your browser as we journey into cyberspace and beyond to meet THE
HACKTIVISTS, who might be just one click away from a virtual revolution.  At
the very least, they're making politics fun again."

Time: 7:30 pm - tickets on sale from 6:30pm