bnysno2bpomrs on Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:26:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] THE FUTURE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Talk all you want.

No per minute charges.

No Contracts.

No switching Carriers.

Progressive Technologies
now offers

UNLIMITED Long Distance Calling
Starting At $49.95 Per Month

Zero Cents Per Minute Calling.
No Hidden Fees - No Contracts
In-State and Out of State Long Distance are Covered
ANYONE can benefit. Travelers, Students, and Business People.

Pay By the Month
No Time Restrictions
Use From Any Phone
Outstanding Quality Service

Receive More Information About This Plan Here!*

- The Future Is Now -

*By clicking on any of the above links, you agree to and are requesting to receive more information
from our company regarding our products and services.

We are an Internet Notification Company that instantly notifies you in advance of new technologies available to the public. You've qualified for our notification service through one of the following: web site registration, search engine registration, or one of several opt in email campaigns. To be removed from all future mailings from our company, simply click here and enter the email address you would like to have removed.

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list. This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com

The 21st Century Solution. Client I.D. Number 022481