Kali Tal on Sun, 30 Sep 2001 05:31:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] sept 11 information

FYI, I have set up a page with links to info on the terrorist attacks
of Sept 11 and their aftermath, preparations for war, etc.  Please
feel free to visit and add links that I am missing.  It's set up with
a Yahoo-style directory, including subcategories, as well as a search
engine.  I'm hoping that the site will be of use to college
professors, activists, and others who are trying to assimilate the
recent events.

http://www.u.arizona.edu/ic/humanities/september11/pages/

Kali Tal