Nmherman on Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:27:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> black unicorn on 'high concept, low tech' [hettinga x3 + platt]

In a message dated 9/28/2001 3:25:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
EJauregui@Scient.com writes:

> Is it possible to slow down? Can we keep the winds of our economic,
>  ecologic, military, and technological Pandora's boxes in check? I fear we
>  will learn, in every case and as always, the hard way.
>
>  ed

With G2K you learn the easy way.  "Rapid neocortical uptake loop" or
something.  It could at least be tried, and really should shouldn't it?  On
principle?

Best,

Max Herman
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000