John Jordan on Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:12:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Fwd: (en) PGA Call for Qatar, Cochabamba declaration from PeoplesGlobal Action...

--

"The role of the revolutionary artist is to make revolution irresistible."
Toni Cade Bambara

                 OUR RESISTANCE IS AS TRANSNATIONAL AS CAPITAL

			http:// www.WeAreEverywhere.org

WE ARE EVERYWHERE - a radical publishing project, needs your contributions.