6digit on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:28:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] - I

It'   a y t  u      timat  th   l m  t  f  u p i   - it    m  lik    thi g  a  m v  i  a      ak th   hai   f thi g . W  hav     h w   th   th   t  a l v l  f t tal a  t a ti  . W  wa t   t  imagi   a m  i t U iv    , a     w w  hav  it, w  i ha it it a   all w it t   hap  u .
W  t u h,  ut  u   a       l av     t a   . W  hav  giv   up    matt  . I  't that alway  th   a i  t way t  g t      lf i t  a  ight m    - givi g up      m thi g? Ah,  ut wh '  p w  ful    ugh t  pi     th  ugh th   u fa  ...?

Matt   i  g   , it'  ha  it. Matt   i  t   mu h f   u  -    w  hav  ma    u   w ,       -       atu  / ultu    i h t my.   ,   , it'    t a     l a  it    m . Y1K, that w ul     m    lik  it. T  at th  fl  h a  if it wa  y u  w   t    my, f   th  fl  h i  w ak. W     't hav     i   a ym    - w  a       hug  imagi a y    gl m  at , l  t i   u   ay   am  f  v  -a     i l  f   ti   . Th   '  alway  a fi al fi  wall.

 ut ju t wat h  ut f   th    xt   i k t    m  i  th  ugh th  wi   w a   l av  y u  tu k i  thi  l   ly,  m lly a     pul iv  a  h l   f a h a .

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp