Ivo Skoric on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:53:23 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Operation Oxymoron and Afghanistan

Chris asked:
Or, to get closer to the idea of terrorism, was it "assassination" or
"terrorism" to bomb and kill Q'addafi's adopted baby daughter?

It was "targeted killing", I believe.

ivo

ps - who came up with the "Infinite Justice" name? Isn't justice by
definition something that we all expect to be finite? Or does this
name suppose to imply both the US and Al Qaeda's justice to be
metted ad infinitum over our heads?