PublicityandMore on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:28:32 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Affordable Bookstore & Library Contacts (400+ New Libraries + 175 New Age Bookstores)

Bookstore Marketing Lists (See Library Lists below)
-------------------------
We are very pleased to announce the release of brand new lists comprising over 9,000 bookstores across America. It took our team hundreds of hours to compile these databases of over 4,000 general bookstores (including chain bookstores), 3,000 Christian bookstores, 1,750 college bookstores, and over 500 chain headquarters, distributors and wholesalers.

These are brand new lists, thus these contacts are extremely fresh. Each listing contains the name, address, phone, and fax number (when available). While others will charge you two or three times what we charge just for one-time use mailing labels, these databases are yours to use as much as you like. You can easily generate your own mailing labels, phone and fax lists.

You can begin generating sales for your book immediately with this comprehensive list of bookstores all over America.

These lists are available in TEXT and EXCEL formats. You can receive both at no additional cost.

4,100+ General Bookstores - $199
3,000+ Christian Bookstores - $149
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99
175+ New Age Bookstores - $39
500+ Distributors, Chains HQ - $ 49

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Order the General and Christian lists for only $299 and receive the 500+ Distributors for FREE. Or order the General and College lists for only $249 and receive the 500+ distributors for FREE. Act now for these special offers.

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any undeliverable addresses over 10% of the total list. We will also correct the undeliverable contacts and issue you an updated list.

Call 888-330-4919 (24/7) to place your order or for more information. You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

Library Marketing Lists

***Just updated: 240+ New Public Libraries & 150+ New University Libraries***

We are pleased to announce the release of affordable and effective library lists. The library market is a lucrative and effective way to sell your books. Libraries often order in bulk, require little or no discount, and always pay on time. These are more that just mailing address labels. We provide you an extensive database that includes the library name, address, phone and fax numbers. We have also included the number of volumes and the material budgets of these respective academic and public libraries. You can easily create mailing labels, phone and fax lists to market your books and products.

We only selected the libraries with the largest number of volumes and the largest budgets. The public libraries in this list are the main branches and buy for thousands of their branch libraries. You will not be wasting your time and money on libraries that are unlikely to purchase your books. These lists will save you hundreds of hours of work and hundreds of dollars. They are available in Text format and Microsoft Excel format. You can choose either or both at no additional cost.

1200 Public Libraries - $89
1000 University Libraries - $69

LIMITED TIME OFFER: BUY BOTH LISTS FOR ONLY $129

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any undeliverable addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the undeliverable contacts and issue you an updated list.

Call 888-330-4919 (24hrs) to place your order. You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a message with REMOVE in the subject line to MediaListRemoval@netscape.net. Requests will be processed within 48 hours at that address only. Thank you.