Ivo Skoric on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:56:47 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [nyc-geeks] Palestine Party Footage is REAL!

Well, broadcast media was never about information but about
manipulation. That's why we have Internet. I never watch any
network TV (even CNN and BBC) without a sarcastic reserve. I am
trained well by years of watching TV news in former Yugoslavia
(muting the tone and playing punk music loudly over it).
ivo