Paul D. Miller on Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:34:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: slagging dery

one small caveat - Mark has attacked lots of people over the years
including Doug Rushkoff and other folks on the list... as I'm sure
you know. Do you enforce this kind of thing on him as well? It hasn't
happened in the past... but hey, maybe you all can teach that idiot
something. Who knows...
Paul

>yep, I agree. Imagine if you invite someone into a project and they
>completely fuck it up.... you're right, I am tremendously annoyed at
>Mark, and yes, nettime is not the place for it. Thus the deleted
>version of the text that was re-sent.
>okay,
>peace,
>Paul
>

>>paul--
>>
>>we stopped approving any messages from you that include a jab at
>>dery. it doesn't have anything to do with whether you're 'right'
>>or he's 'right.' nettime isn't the place for it.
>>
>>cheers,
>>
>>----- Forwarded
>>
>>Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:45:51 -0400
>>To: "nettime-l@bbs.thing.net" <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
>>From: "Paul D. Miller" <anansi1@mail.earthlink.net>
>>Subject: from hypertext to codework
>>
>><...>
>>
>>filtering or something... speaking of rules, I see that Mark Dery is
>>now an assistant (junior) professor of Journalism at NYU... ha! ha! -
>>god help the children who study under him.... But uh... anyway... if
>>
>><...>

Port:status>OPEN
wildstyle access: www.djspooky.com

Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

Subliminal Kid Inc.

Office Mailing Address:

Music and Art Management
245 w14th st #2RC NY NY