Bill Spornitz on Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:35:25 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Infinite Justice (1): Hackers are Terrorists

If the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, I would say you USA
folks better get up off your sheeply behinds and try to head off this
kind of ill-informed and (I must say) amateur lawmaking. America
(IMHO ;->) must rise to the challenge presented by this turn of
history, not by parading around the farmyard, *kicking butt* but by
acting responsibly.