clement Thomas - pavu.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:04:44 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <thingist> The East of America

[ neither a begining nor an end ] suite ...
--
a [ t'en reveux une couche ? associated PROduction ] communication
--

"West is East of East" [ "The Conquest of the East"  and "The Western Loop" Territorial Movies  ]
diptyque is a "Reboucler les pixels du contour" En-gArde  style Territorial Movie !

The authors are both executives of pavu.com.
They also both manage T.Mix independant Labels and PROduce Informative Objects
for the NELia (New Eco Logic informative arts market).

pavu.com is The En-gArde style Route Pool in the domains of  Plining
Technologies, specialized in Default Value Informative Arts PROductions and on
line Territorialisation.

The NELia is the market associated to the GNou Found Lands (Free Territories)
that deals with Informative Objects, on line Free Territorialisation, Electronic
Territorial Collecting, and En-gArde Poire to Poire Teatching.

related links :
- OG Mass T.Lander - WuzuLand PROduction
The Conquest of the East
http://www.wuzuland.com/conquest-of-the-east/
- Messieurs Halgand - MassOudim PROduction
The Western Loop
http://www.quadrant-x.net/W_l/
- pavu.com
http://pavu.com