singerdoug on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:39:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Distributorships Up for Grabs 26110

No HYPE!!!  No BULL!!!
Reading this E-Mail Could Change Your Life!

TEN Million Dollar earner is seeking 16 qualified individuals
and professional marketers to fill TOP POSITIONS....
WHO BETTER to be in business with?

Work Our Proven, Successful System and earn...
$1000 weekly while working Our FREE Leads!
FREE Car/House Bonuses Available Now!
Weekly Bonus Checks and Monthly Residuals Too!

Our product line consists of 80% Consumable Goods!
Work as much as YOU want to Earn!
Complete TURN KEY OPPORTUNITY!!!

ARE YOU...
 -Being paid what you are worth?
 -Living the lifestyle you always dreamed about?
 -Spending more quality time with your loved ones?
 -Do you have more bills than income?
 -Have you ever wanted to FIRE YOUR BOSS and own our own
  business and work from home?

Have more time for the better things in life!
Don't Dream to Live...Live The Dream! Take Action NOW!

Our professional team can help YOU EARN BIG CHECKS!
Our professional team can help get you FREE LEADS!
Our Company is STABLE!  Our Company is DEBT FREE!
And, has been in Business for 17 successful years!

See if YOU qualify for our team!

Vist our website now at the following link and submit
your information so we may contact you regarding this
incredible opportunity!
http://www.market-watcher.com/lifestyle.htm

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
Please do not use the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply
cannot be read! If you would like to be removed from our mailing
list just click below and send us a remove request email.

(To Be Removed)
mailto:inversion367@yahoo.com?subject=RemoveNFLPlease