Lachlan Brown on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:47:49 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Boycott of war preparations

People,

  Conventional media interests concerned about recent damage to the American Market and Military appear to be building consensus for a war by The West against Afghanistan.

   Doesn't seem fair. Doesn't seem sane.

  Can we come up with a boycott of war preparations among IT professionals internationally? Seems to me that the US and The West cannot go to war without its geeks.

  Suggestions for a range of resistances from 'sick leave' to 'getting caught up in that tricky Perl problem again' ought to be discussed among your networks.

  Stop these insane war preparations. Break the cycle of violence.

  Lachlan
  http://third.net
  http://