t.whid on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:26:43 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Strangeness in WTC videos, was Re: [Nettime-bold] ?

At 5:13 PM -0400 9/18/01, Beatrice Beaubien wrote:
>>http://www.drudgereport.com/flash91.htm
>>
>>is this an F16 that was a tad too late?
>
>It doesn't look like a plane to me. If it is, it is staying in
>silhouette remarkably well over the 6 frames (1/15 sec?).
>
>The shape appears to be moving at minimum of 100 metres a second, or
>very roughly 350 km/hour (~200 mph).
>
>There was something in t.whid's QT movie too, at _very_ roughly the
>same position. I thought it strange at the time. I wonder why there
>has been no comment about this.
>
>The other thing I find strange is that I haven't noticed this shape
>in videos taken from the west side of the towers.
>
>Biti

there was a helicopter in the very last few frames of the vid i
posted. there were a lot of helicopters buzzing around the towers,
over the harbor, before and after the collapses. i don't remember
seeing any helicopters over the city, that is to say, uptown from the
towers.

i've noticed a bit of reflection showing up on the window we were
shooting through, but that's it.

i saw the frames on the dork drudge's website, the shape is probably
a  reflection as well, but it's all so fuzzy and the frames don't
show much. could be anything. could be an out of focus hair or leaf
floating past.

--
<twhid>
http://www.mteww.com