Oriol SUPERmedia on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:33:49 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Rojo

is pleased to announce the October coming issue
“PLUS” with all the best net art from you!!

 we have some spaces available for ROJO "plus" & “Extra” on-line ( colaboradoresweb@revista-rojo.com ) and for ROJO "extra" printed issue...( colaboradores@revista-rojo.com )

we are waiting for a little briefing, and confirmation of spaces available...

To review Start, visit online at http://www.revista-rojo.com

:. ROJO "start"  has been distributed paper print and on-line in...

EUROPA
Barcelona - Madrid
San Sebastian - La Coruña - Santiago de Compostela
Alicante - Palma de Mallorca - Ibiza - Menorca
Castellon - Zaragoza
Milan - Roma - Napoles - Capri
Paris - Marsella - Burdeos
Rotterdam - Amsterdam
Edimburgo - Londres
Berlin - Viena - Bruselas
København - Estocolmo
Zurich

AMERICA
Sao Paulo - Rio de Janeiro
Buenos Aires - Santiago de Chile
Santa Fe de Bogotá - Medellín
Mexico DF
Nueva York - Los Angeles - San Francisco - Oakland
Seattle - San luis Obispo
Toronto

MORE...
Tel Aviv - Israel
Tokio - Japón
Bandung - Indonesia

and we are very happy because many of you have contributed directly to the creation and distribution of the ROJO "start" issue... THANX TO YOU ALL!!!

Features ROJO incoming projects: