integer on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 04:11:25 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] embarrassing .us citizens worldwide

Joy Garnett <joyeria@walrus.com> [made in the U>S>A>]

responding to

>> 00. Joy Garnett <joyeria@walrus.com>  -  01 very american American writer - wr
>ote
>>
>> >oh fuck you asshole. you've lost the last ounce of my fucking patience. go
>> >shit on your own head while we deal with this you arrogant geek.
>> >
>> >joy
>>
>> those sandwiches you have been making for firemen were very healthy right +?
>>
>> >we
>> >... geek
>>
>> my hands are whiter than yours.
>> my eyes are bluer than yours.
>>
>> i am extremely patient.
>>

>you're just stupid that's all.
>you need to go get yourself fucked.
>
>you are now being filtered.

[nn smiles]

Joy if you continue demonstrating your exquisite American upbringing [your parents admire you right +?]
even those American firemen may become suspicious.

it appears the rest of the world _is already very suspicious of American cuisine.

vr!endel!jk. nn -  very attentive for anyone looking A-meri-can [they may force me to work]

>>joy = she
>

>Oooops.
>Well. I won't invite her to dinner.
>

>>I lllllooved your response to agricola de cologne
>>very good very good.
>>Will you treat me in the same way one day?

in dreams one never sees dze sun
aber = one perceives a greater brightness.