chris christiaansz ungerer on Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:10:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Speculation: Israel Knew! -- or worse still .. ]

to add to this forward from ivo, i quote a letter published in hungary on
saturday in the magyar hirlap: <http://www.magyarhirlap.hu/>

Felrevezeto nyomok

Ha valaki olyan ordogien okos, mint az, aki az Amerika-ellenes
terrorakciot megszervezte, arrol az is felteheto, hogy tudatosan helyeztet
el olyan nyomokat, amelyekkel az arab terroristakra terelheti a gyanut.

Fried Ervin
Budapest

in english:

Red Herrings

If someone is so devilishly clever, that they could organise the terror
action against america, then we can also assume that they could knowingly
create such traces (evidence) to transfer the suspicion to arab terrorists

Ervin Fried
Budapest

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, nettime_post_traumatic_supervisor wrote:

<snip/>

> From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:49:11 -0400
> Subject: (Fwd) Speculation: Israel Knew!
>
> This is interesting:
>
> ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>

> Decades after Pearl Harbor it came forth that certain elements of our
> government knew what was going to happen and intentionally allowed the attack
> to "surprise" us, because such a massacre was required to drag us into WW2.
>
> Israel is the only winner after this attack. Israel, who faced with a
> previously intractable conflict now has the full understanding and sympathy of
> an enraged superpower -- whose problems cast a media shadow over the slaughter
> yet another dozen Palestinians, and the re-invasion of Jenin & Jericho. (Before
> the deletion of the WTC, Israel invaded Jenin but pulled out due to US
> pressure. Now afterwards, not two weeks later, they roll their tanks right back
> into Jenin and take a second city as well, expecting no outcry from the US in
> the current environment.)
>
> Israel, who seems to offer their personal irritants, Hezbollah & Fatah &
> Hussein, as the culprits of this unprecedented American holocaust, while the
> evidence presented to the American people points 1000 miles away to Osama Bin
> Laden!
>
> I assert that future decades will reveal that Tel Aviv knew of this plot, and
> typically would have warned Washington but this time chose not to, in order to
> drag us into WW3. It forces us into finally resolving this issue, which before
> the US committment to crush Jihad, loomed to threaten Israel's existence.
>
> (I say "WW3" not as hyperbole, but because if we take seriously Bush's threat
> to treat supporting countries as harshly as the terror networks themselves, it
> means NATO (+ Russia? + PRC? + India?) up against Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria &
> Lebanon, Libya, and Sudan!)
>
> I suspect it was Mossad who tipped off the White House to insure the safety of
> the President. They wanted America mobilized but they didn't need the full,
> murderous plot to unwind:
>
> http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/story.jsp?story=93993
>
> Tel Aviv is better than Washington at stopping the Jihad teams in the US,
> implies this creepy article:
>
> http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/256/nation/Analysts_see_pause_in_uprising+.shtml
>
> If my analysis is true there is no fear of further attacks on US soil.  Since
> the US is already inexorably committed to the elimination of Jihad, enough
> information will be provided to Washington, or gained directly by Washington,
> to defuse the teams operating in the US.
>
> -----
> A Nationalist is a Globalist who's city has been bombed.
<snip/>