integer on Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:49:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] just you

01 most aprop. film for the current situazie = `la haine` - 01 .fr film.

it takes place in the .fr ghettos but 1 may
easily extrapolate.

in the film 01 of the messages transmitted
which parallels 01 recent message is - "FUCK THE POLICE!"

from the 2 bit Andreas Broeckmann and similar art.mafia psychopaths
to the 2 bit United States president and similar psychopaths they are all the same.

-- 2 bit linear imbeciles.

they speak of evil - they are the evil + filth.

i vomit.

fortunately there are still places where one can escape.
per chance the next generazie shall also have the opportunity to say - bye bye fascist filth.

nn - watching mediterraneo  [saul ostrow you had asked about my solution - it is
                             my solution - !.e. lokate 01 you love + step out]

b!e + b!e