Wigged/Seth Thompson on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:28:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Temporary address for Wigged.net

Due to uncontrollable problems with our server in New York City,
Wigged.net's website address has been temporarily changed to
http://www.seththompson.com/wigged/index.html.

Wigged.net (http://www.wigged.net) is a digital magazine focused on
bringing innovative short videos, animations and interactive works
over the Internet.  Our mission is to be a showcase, distribution and
promotion center for media artists via the World Wide Web. Wigged.net
is for audiences seeking innovative alternatives to traditional forms
of entertainment.

at the top of your reply.  If you have more than one e-mail address
through which you might be receiving this, please be sure to list
them all.

--
Seth Thompson
Wigged.net