MZFC780MN on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:24:57 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Reduces Your Costs 28033

Title: Free Service for USA Homeowners!

Refinancing Your Mortgage May Be Easier Then You Think!

Now that rates are down,
this may be a good time to start saving money!

Click here for all details

Free Service for USA Homeowners!

Whether your credit rating is A++ or you are "credit challenged", we have many loan
programs through hundreds of aggressive lenders wanting to help you.

Second Mortgages
We can help you get up to 125% of your homes value (ratios vary by state).

Refinancing
Reduce your monthly payments and get some cash back.

Debt Consolidation
Combine all your bills into one low payment, and save money every month.

We will get you the best deal possible!
Lower rates and easier terms!

CLICK HERE For All Details And A Free Loan Quotation Today!

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/). This is not SPAM.
If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom
of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com/ The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 027316