martin12a14312 on Sat, 4 Aug 2001 08:30:46 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Debt Consolidation - Your Key to Cash Flow 18864

CONSOLIDATE DEBT OR REFINANCE YOUR HOME!
At The Lowest Mortgage Cost And Rate!

* You could get CASH BACK within 24 hours of approval !! *

NO OBLIGATION * FREE CONSULTATION * STRICT PRIVACY
Special Programs for Self-Employed Borrowers
Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK!!

Whether your credit rating is A+ or you are
"credit challenged", all applications will be accepted!

We have many loan programs - over 100 lenders.

* SECOND MORTGAGES
We can help you get 125% of your homes value.

* DEBT CONSOLIDATION
Combine all your bills into one, and save money every month!!

* REFINANCING
Reduce your monthly payments and Get Cash Back

We have programs for EVERY credit situation.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR "FREE" QUOTE!!
  http://www.u1.pp.ru/user534/mortg/default.html

We strongly oppose the
use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our
mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an
independent 3rd party to administer our list management
and remove list. This is not SPAM.  If
you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your
email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will
never receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com
Member ID 027316