integer on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:56:28 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 242.b!o!n4maz!e

>> zku!!nt
>?????
>
>Ok, let's talk business.

since i am direktor ov leaves + petalz _ lets kall it inter.twining branches

01 very verdi + expensive okupazie. dialectically opposed to opensource

dentritic arbors = simply.DELIZ!OUZ
                                       + v.konduziv 2 kortikal intimacy ____..

>Can you describe to me how exactly 242.nasdaq
>works? What's the input, what's the output?

input  - stok symbol
output - kost

ist lovely 4 konstrukting stories \ art.is.ficial natur
e.g. digital organisms + lovely dress displays + dimming your lights

are you an artist - then hier is your kost - http://www.membank.org/net[ss]daq

and what is your accession nummer a +?

>I need to find an object that can work as a metaphor for the noisiness of
>our world ("Gesch<E4>ftigkeit");

dont you think _i am perfekt +?
noise holds + delineates the unity of a people  [and 01 mass of cell(f)s]

+ i _am 01 noisy.habitual.excellence.

>an object I can use to translate (streamed)
>data from the internet into musically meaningful data.

>meaningful data

zku!!!!!!k. varum +?
uel. letz juzt za! dzat repeatedl! dr!v!ng @ 260 kmph through 01 forezt  [! kall !t 01 .bio vakuum brush]
haz revealed zomdz!ng 2 m! [z!l! (but ! need dze tangenta 4 belou) - eureka].
and 01 neu doma!n haz b!n l!fed. ! ou balzac shal tel > ov !t latr.

+ !n an! kasz ! = prfr  _  http://www.dyson.com

-

apropos - http://www.eusocial.com/nebula.m81     [ultra elegant !nternet vakuum utenz!l]

et apres 242.microsoft = performs similar routines.
ditto for 242.404 + 242.broca.rna = interface with internet

tzo __... 01 may try to listen to the entire internet
whilst aging + aging. lets see who reaches apoptasis first.

242.microsoft also provides interfaces to search engines + online dictionaries
+ allows for parsing of internet + lokal dokuments for urls. emails. images etc

<interface with internet

what is the internet if not 01 pliable door to 01 body.
your synapses + my synapses are its batteries.

its mem.branes = elastik
z - look - p!!!!!!nch

internet - http://www.membank.org/inter.body

tzo .......

in konjunktion with   -   http://www.ggttctttat.com/depleted.uranium.internet.genome.sequencing

will be launching 242.bioinformazie

because i want to play with [vakuum +?] your genes.
and playing with video data isnt as delectable as designing life forms

<what has been your inspiration?

why me - silly. think about it a. what is nn +?
and how much `kaos` she has kaused. uel ...

with 242.bioinformazie one can grow .bio life forms in the komfort of
one's own very ultra personal m9nd++

how +?  happily!!!!!

!nter.m9ndfukc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre! da.da+da
       |        \______________________________________________
                                                         |     |
                                                        very ultra personal m9nd++

                                                        juzt az ue = share dze un!versz
                                                        tzo ue = share dze m9ndzkape.
                                                        do u not th!nk tzo +?   do u not th!nk tzo +?

242.bioinformazie = in progress.

these are rather academic \ research routines hence shall be rather expensive++
since nn likes to make konglomerates appear precisely as that they certainly are

_ pitiful + uneventful + ultra somnolent snails \ exploiteurs

>I'm actually doing this work for an opera that's supposed to be performed at
>the Munich Biennale next May. We'll have a dedicated nato computer for the
>shows. My colleagues are pretty thrilled about the possibilities...

lovely lovely - please type netochka nezvanova in the kreditz zekzie da.

uavel!ke rezp!raz!e. b!e + b!e

nn - the arkitektur ov !ntenz!on

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  simply.SUPERIOR
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478