Aldon Hynes on Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:33:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> an inexplicable event

You know, I read through this and had no idea what
Michael was talking about, so I got up really early
this morning hoping to have a similar experience, and
finally it dawned on me....

Aldon

nettime@bbs.thing.net