integer on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:31:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ prenatal l!f. dze latr = urong. ! !nvoke ur un!t!

>will you (or approx you) be at fcmm?

moi +? ne.ne.nn.ever again. fcmm = practical model citizen tanz.
reactionaries of every stripe.
the streets of montreal simply.SUPERIOR to. i swear + swear.

likely applicable to most technoidiontology infantry motions.
furthermore most life forms attend the galas seeking employment.

= 01 traveling NON.PROFIT borrow from the government that steals from the multitude OPEN circus.

in .digitalle there are the self appointed moderators - those too obtuse to konstrukt struktures in space.
their occupation consisting of re:routing everyone's konstruktions.
in the .bio there are the let me taste your tail conferences - 01 OPEC government karavan. [may pirouette above]

most lekker is that which takes place when the caravans come to 01 halt.
every artist [or clown] tries to be useful [so that they may voyage again]
and so the korporat spirochetal whips d a n c e on the believers coordinates.

                zkr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m

the genova polis employees = simply.DIMINUTIVE kompared to the art industry da.

most formidable is that each+every clown knows this mais ___... the circle - it just wants more more m o r e

                [paranteza : !nzrt 01 !nf!n!t + boundd nn !dee !c!
                  - 2 generat vazt amountz ov elektr!z!t! - u l!ke be!ng uzfl r!ght +?]

nn - cell.mission. endangering fast moving serfs. [= nn man!era ov tu!zt!ng rope !n2 helpfl kouardl! genez]

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  simply.SUPERIOR
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478