Pirelli INTERNETional Award's Technical Committee 2001 on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 02:45:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Call for entries

Registration is now officially open to the VI edition of the Pirelli
INTERNETional Award 2001 (http://www.pirelliaward.com)..

This year, the overall prize has increased to 80,000 Euros (more than
US$65,000), for the first international multimedia competition for the
spread of scientific and technological culture, entirely carried out on the
Internet, on-line since 1996.

You are welcome to register directly on-line your multimedia work, at:
http://www.pirelliaward.com/english/registration.asp

Note that you are free to register anytime, so as to secure your
registration number, and subsequently submit your multimedia work to us,
within the deadline of December 31st 2001.

If you would like our evaluation of your multimedia work, you are
encouraged to submit just your Websites' link (URL) directly, at:
http://www.pirelliaward.com/english/sendsite.asp

We shall visit it, evaluate it and notify our suggestions to you.

For specific questions, as well as for an updated informative Report on the
Pirelli INTERNETional Award 2001, do not hesitate to contact us, at:
info@pirelliaward.com

For general and technical questions, please refer to our FAQ:
http://www.pirelliaward.com/english/faq.htm

Looking forward to your participation, we wish you,

Good luck! :-)

Technical Committee 2001
Pirelli INTERNETional Award

c/o Pirelli, Rome Office
Foro Romano, 3
00186 Rome, Italy

e-mail: info@pirelliaward.com
phone ++39 06 69517610
fax ++39 06 69517608
http://www.pirelliaward.com

Netiquette: Being Internet-based, we naturally follow the rules of the Net:
we have neither bought, nor acquired in any way other than browsing the Web
your public e-mail address. We are not bulk-mailing, we are just addressing
those potential participants considered worth contacting. If you are not
interested in our cultural initiative, please simply Reply with the word
"REMOVE" in the subject line, and you will no longer hear from us; in this
event, we are sorry for the intrusion.