Iain Gregory on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:26:23 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Fw: ukhere.net - Fancy a dog and bone ?

We are a genuine company sending you this email because we have been informed that you opted in to receiving information of this type.  (My apologies in advance if this is not the case. You can click on the link at the bottom to delete yourself from this list.)
  Special Invitation from ukhere.net Save £50 !

A £79.99 Ericsson pre-pay Wap Phone for only £29.99 including £10 of FREE calls !

No Line Rental - No Peak Call Charges - No top-up Vouchers - Easy to use handset top-up service - Vodaphone Network (premium tariff)

 Going on Holiday

You can use this handset in 120 countries - Built in Currency Converter - Games - email - Wap and much much more

For more details click :   http://www.ukhere.net/phoneoffer.html

 or Call 0870 902 4666

Is your Business or Company listed? Visit www.ukhere.net  Register a Premier Entry and receive your Ericsson Phone FREE

Offer lasts until 31/07/01 - Offer subject to successful registration. Available to uk credit card holders.
If you do not wish to receive further offers from ukhere.net product and services click remove@ukhere.net