hidenori watanave on Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:00:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Multi-viewpoint interactive movie

hello everyone,
I made multi-viewpoint QTVR using shockwave.

[doublady] Quicktime and Shockwave are required.
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/dcr/index.html

A visitor can get the space consciousness of the 360 circumferences by
combining the two same movies and synchronizing them. At this time, the
image of the female body is mapped on 3D-Model of trans-architecture
which I created.
In the future, more extension of  consciousness is also induced by
making two movies of perpendicular and level rotation synchronize.
and  I also consider the project which obtains composite-consciousness
of space that the image sampled from actual city space and an abstract
image ..., for example, [0128d],
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/harajuku/index.html
is combined.

--

I appreciate two online magazines [Neural Online] and [Content-Wire.com]
which introduced my project. Thank you very much.

--
++ hidenori watanave (26)
A) 3d-graffitist @ Lovelink