Heiko Recktenwald on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:26:12 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Naomi Klein on Italian 'Centri Sociali'... (fwd)

> In Italy, this culture developed out of necessity. With politicians on
> both the left and right mired in corruption scandals, large numbers of
> Italian youths have understandably concluded that it is power itself that
> corrupts. The social centre network is a parallel political sphere that,

And that power is fun. Last sunday I was in the train from Napoli to
Roma, that arrived after 1 o clock instead of 21. Roma football hooligans
had stopped the train before in each station with the emergency
break. Another way of living. A prostitute from hungary asked the stupid
question: "Is there no police" ?

Btw, those hools were rather friendly prols, smoking one joint after the
other, no drinking, singing their supporting songs. Roma/Napoli was 2:2.

H.