8percentresponse@excite.com on Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:56:17 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Affordable OptIn Email..8% Guaranteed Response Rate (1055)

*** True 100% OptIn Email Marketing ***

*** 8% GUARANTEED RESPONSE RATE OR WE eMAIL AGAIN FREE ***

If you have always wanted to try OptIn (NonSpam) email
marketing but have found many optin email list companies
charging minimum orders of $1000 or more then we have
the ultimate TRUE OPTIN EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION !

Get started for as little as $49 USD.

Choose a targeted audience, select a package and submit
your ad copy and we will GUARANTEE you a MINIMUM 8%
RESPONSE RATE...This is unheard of in the optin email industry.

Our targeted optin lists are made up of people who surf the Internet
regularly looking for opportunities, web based services and products.
They are perfect for you!

If your web site has a general appealing (software, electronic,
money-making, travel, games, etc...) product or service then this is
for you. You must have a website for the customers to go to so NO
autoresponders or Please Email for More Info Ads.

Your ad will go out solo to our privately held optin lists.
These are not those worthless "safelists" but true targeted
optin email lists.

Simply fill in our Easy Fax order form below and start getting visitors
to your site within 72hrs. You should have a counter on your site so that
you can monitor the hits you will get from your emailing.
REMEMBER we offer you a MINIMUM 8% RESPONSE RATE or we send your email ad
again for FREE.

8% GUARANTEED RESPONSE OPTIN EMAIL ORDER FORM

NOTICE: The following types of sites are NOT allowed to participate: Sites
NOT in the English Language and/or targeting non english speaking visitors.
Sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, or other sites the administrators
deem to be inappropriate.

For questions call 24hr voicemail at 1-902-858-3005
and we will get back to you in 24hrs.

*** PLEASE PRINT CAREFULLY ***
PRINT AND FAX BACK TO 1-240-525-1135

YES I want to order the OPTIN EMAIL MARKETING PACKAGE BELOW:
(Check beside your choice)

____5000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $49 (Thats a guaranteed 400 Visitors)

____10,000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $175 (Thats a guaranteed 800 Visitors)

____25,000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $250 (Thats a guaranteed 2000 Visitors)

____50,000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $500 (Thats a guaranteed 4000 Visitors)

____75,000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $750 (Thats a guaranteed 6000 Visitors)

____100,000 OptIn Emails for the low price of $1000(Thats a guaranteed 8000 Visitors)

My target audience is _______________________ (eg:opp seekers, software buyers etc)

WRITE YOUR AD COPY BELOW (PRINT CLEARLY and INCLUDE YOUR WEB ADDRESS)

SUBJECT:________________________________________

MESSAGE BODY:(Keep it short. Give them a call to action)

NOTE: Orders cannot be completed without complete information including your
signature. No exceptions!

NAME_____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP, COUNTRY _________________________________

PHONE NUMBER____________________________________________
(All orders are confirmed via telephone so we need this for your protection)

EMAIL ADDRESS____________________________________________
(Print Carefully - required in case we have a question and need to contact you)

*** TYPE OF CREDIT CARD ***
(If you use PayPal simply enter in PayPal as credit card number and we
will email you a payment request to your PayPal email address)

______VISA _____MASTERCARD ______AMEX ______DISC

CREDIT CARD# ___________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD__________________________________________

BILLING ADDRESS (Where your credit card bills go)

TOTAL AMOUNT (Enter package price from above): $_______USD

DATE:x__________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x______________________________

** NOTICE TO FRAUDULENT ORDERS**
All orders are confirmed via telephone to ensure you are in fact the
card holder and that you wish to place the order requested.
MAKE SURE YOUR FORM IS COMPLETE AND FAX IT TO:
1-240-525-1135

To stop receiving further email from us simply reply back with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject.

*
97375