clement Thomas - pavu.com on Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:30:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> screen-savers

dear mabuse,

Welcome to Elliott save-willy of the screens !! - | - © Elliott Tactical
(i-Booster)
http://www.pavu.com/elliott-save-willy/

Join pavu.com in its fight.
Ask the immediate stop of screen internment of Willy!
and say it to Brigitte Bardot !

wishing you the best always !

pavu.com
http://pavu.com