MR. TUNDE BENSON on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:51:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

MR.TUNDE  BENSON,
FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX,
IKOYI - LAGOS.

DEAR SIR,

         REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am MR.TUNDE  BENSON a director in the budget and planning department
of the Nigeria National petroleum Corporation (NNPC), I head a twelve
man Tenders Board Committee in charge of contract award and Payment
approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of
Multinationals in the oil industry in favour of the (NNPC) among which were;

1)The expansion of Pipeline network  within Nigeria for crude oil and
down stream products distribution and subsequent evacuation US$2
Billion.

2)Contract for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of various Refineries in
the country.

3)The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product (Depots)
-US$94 Million.

The original value of of these contracts  were deliberately over
invoiced in the sum of Twenty Five million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (US$78,500,000.00) which has recently been approved and now
ready to be transferred. However the companies that actually executed
the aforementioned contract have been fully paid and the projects
officially commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer  the total
amount into your account for  subsequent disbursement, since we as civil
servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service
Laws)from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous.
In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 15% of the
transferred sum, 5% shall be set aside for any incidental expenses during
the course of this transaction, you will then be mandated to revert the
balance to us in due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the follwing
terms and conditions; our conviction of your  transparent honesty and
dilligence, that you must accord this transaction  with utmost
confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Ministry
of Finance, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Presidential Task Force on
Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the funds within 14-21
working days subject to your satisfaction of the above terms. Our
assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free . To accord this
transaction the legality it deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the
whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any
company you may nominate as the bonafide beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over  24years in
the Civil Service of my country, I am very  much averse to having my
image and career dented. This matter should therefore be treated with
utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite immediate action as we are
well behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in the 1st batch
of the 2003 fiscal year contract payments.

BEST REGARDS,

TUNDE  BENSON.