david sinden on Tue, 29 May 2001 17:29:32 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] FIELD 28: SQUIDSOUP & TESTCARD [pr]

FIELD 28: SQUIDSOUP & TESTCARD

An evening of contemporary digital art, discussion and debate.

    Wednesday 30 May 2001 8pm
    Sussex Arts Club, 7 Ship Street, Brighton
    Free entrance

Two leading groups of digital sound artists and designers present
work from their latest projects...

Squidsoup are a group of interactive artists, designers and musicians
based in London who experiment with the possibilities of interaction
and multi-user collaboration based on sound and space.  Anthony Rowe
and Dulce Maltez will present their most recent project, Altzero 2:
an abstract deep ocean where vertical lines of bubbles rise towards
the surface, each line representing one sound.
<http://www.altzero.com>

Testcard are the founders of the Misconstructionist movement: studies
in confrontational arts.  This co-operative venture aims to disturb
people into personal change and self reflection through a series of
performances based on a 'new sound and vision' manifesto.   Adrian
Shepherd will present their latest project,  Mirror - Anatomy of
Attack.  See <http://www.testcard.org>

    [ apologies if you receive this posting more then once ]

--

F I E L D ... F I E L D ... F I E L D ... F I E L D ... F I E L D ...
F I E L D ... F I E L D ... F I E L D

Upcoming FIELD events include...  Scott deLahunta . Simon Poulter .
Foreign Logics . The Dreamer

FIELD is co-programmed by Lighthouse and BN1 and generously supported by
South East Arts.

<http://www.bn1.co.uk/field>     <http://www.lighthouse.org.uk>

For further information please contact David Sinden at Lighthouse on
01273 384222 or david@lighthouse.org.uk