matt king on Wed, 23 May 2001 01:56:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> no people.(moderate me, I'm scared)

<<to most respondents to this th read>>
my brain your words
if ever connected would
 sleep lightly
 annoy the hell
from heaven anger would spill
 meaning power isn't yours
it is Alan's and mine
how quiet since the post
 has author been

I dug the poem
 you deconstruct

by the way I repeat as in an earlier "moderated" post
nettime is my f***ing spam
and that's how I like it

please re"moderate" the drunken unintellectuals
 to keep things smooth, That would kill this list;
 in fact I think that the accepted style of braininess it has,
 has made it alot more tedious than it should be
(point 103)
how many "net artists" actually make money
doing commercial IT; most I bet

I remember doing pages in the mid 90's when
it felt expressive,

never gave a shit about hits

this list is a bore APART from
things like Alan's poem
and the odd post I browse
like the Scientology trial

but I think its a great list
just keep this kind of stuff out

yours sincerely
a non-drone doing a job most of you
 brainy language worshipping freaks would balk at.

internet+critique=mostofnettime
stuffIfindinteresting=thinsliversofnettime
only very occasionally do these overlap
as the internet is only as stimulating as the
 authors behind it; fully (un)paid up(but there nevertheless) "net"artists
being usually
 the most tedious of the bunch

yoo finks I'm common incha?