Florian Woehrl on Tue, 22 May 2001 22:02:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] streaming-session "we believe in douglas adams"

The students of Studio b11, the experimental radio of the Bauhaus
Universitaet in Weimar will perform a streaming session on wednesday,
may 23rd, 1600 CET.

In tribute to Mr. Douglas Adams the session will be called "we believe in
douglas adams". Though it will follow a tradition of streaming sessions,
which began with Geert Lovink earlier this year titled "we believe in
albert schweitzer"

The session will be live broadcasted on
 http://radiostudio.org
and will be on air within the next radioshow of Studio b11 on monday, may
28th, 2000 to 2300 CET.