Vanessa Black on Tue, 22 May 2001 00:48:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hauffen, Asado, Spörk&Kline

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

CUBE_____________TUESDAY_____________WHITE

UTSTILLINGSBORD
Are Hauffen

| Tuesday | 22 May 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

CUBE_____________WEDNESDAY_____________WHITE

NO WAY
Inés Casado

| Wednesday | 23 May 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

CUBE_____________FRIDAY_____________WHITE

PRESENT. CERTAIN
Nick Cline [New York] and Karl Spörk [Wien]
>presented by Lucky Bar, curated by Margrethe Aanestad. Guided tours 12:oo-18:oo, 25-30 May<

| Wednesday | 23 May 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Use the web as a telescope!
Have a look at all the shows you missed, with a click: www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube

Please note:

The purpose of WhiteCube, its website and its mailing list
is to provide information about the state of  the fine arts of today
and to create an interest in discussing its aesthetics and its politics.

Please feel free to mail us at any time.
We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail.
If you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE.
Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is uncool and not at all our style.