Nmherman on Fri, 18 May 2001 04:33:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Thank you for posting my post

++

How about if I send you a limited number of posts, so you don't have to look
at them all?  I will curtail my posts to nettime to 2-3 per week.  Now that I
know what gets through I will seek to recreate the magic in future.
Moreover, if in fact the world is headed for a sixties-type revolution, the
collective mind will need ideas like Genius 2000 very desperately.  So you're
not helping me, you're helping the whole planet.

I ain't forgetting the way Thing has treated me, just not caring too much now.

Best,

Max Herman
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Launch.html